From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Onwardbob
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 12:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Anyone tried and had success with Instacart?

It has been getting better, but it is still a pain. After clicking on an
item you want in your cart try "Control home" which should get you to a
section allowing you to select quantity and then allow you to add it to the
cart as well as make it a favorite. One other thing I discovered is that if
you start off using your favorites list and then want to jump back to the
search box you have to alt left arrow and then drop down to the search box.
I've only used it twice and the service was good, bummer about their less
than accessible web site.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG