Re: getting to bookmarks in firefox

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

all i see is recent bookmarks and recent tags. I just want a full
list of all my bookmarks and nothing else. Any ideas, cause i am not
seeing it at all. I did the control J and it said library. Then i
see bookmarks menu and it said closed, and i see like abookmarks
toolbar. Looks like a giant mess. Any ideas? It should be a lot
easier than that.

On 11/22/17, Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:
i don't see a bookmark tab. i see a bookmark toolbar. Any ideas?

On 11/22/17, Brice Mijares <bricemijares@att.net> wrote:
I use control J, find the book mark tab and go from there.

On 11/22/2017 9:30 AM, Jed Barton wrote:
Hey guys,

I seriously need to go through my library and organize stuff. What's
the best way to bring up my library of bookmarks so i can edit and
delete some stuff?
I'm using firefox and the latest jfw.

Cheers,
Jed