Re: Anyone tried and had success with Instacart?

Shannon

Update,

I got my order and the experience was actually very good.

Nice to be able to have this service.

I re-downloaded the IOS app for Insta Cart and happy to say it is MUCH easier to work than the website.

I had downloaded this app several months ago and it was not this easy to work, using Voice Over. I can’t say but pretty sure it must have had some updates since I had uninstalled it and reinstalled it.

Don’t know why the website and Jaws don’t play well together but there is another way to skin that cat!

I hope this information may help some of you.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanks Giving day.

Shannon