From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69mach1@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, Nov 21, 2017 7:51 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Demystify the route pointer to cursor for me

Hi Robin,

See if the tip below will help you make the transition to Jaws:
From: dan Thompson
JAWS Quick Key 1.2.0
GW Micro has upgraded the JAWS Quick Key App to version 1.2:

by GW Micro

This script provides a mode to explore the Window-Eyes equivalent of common
JAWS keystrokes. Press the JAWS Quick Key hot key (Insert-P, by default) to
enter the quick key mode. Once in the mode, press a common JAWS keystroke.
If an equivalent Window-Eyes keystroke is found, it will be reported. You
will stay in the Quick Key mode until you press escape, or until focus
changes. If you find JAWS keystrokes that are not mapped correctly, or are
missing when Window-Eyes equivalent hot keys do exist, please contact us at
support@gwmicro.com.

Take care. Mike. Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.