From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve
Nutt
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 1:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws doesn't speak new output in command prompt as it appears

Hi,

Press the Windows key, then type “cmd” without the quotes. You should hear
Command Prompt Desktop App. Now press your applications key or right click
it, and select Run As Administrator. Then you can follow my previous
steps.

But if you don’t use the command prompt, you don’t need to worry about it.

All the best

Steve