From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 11:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Recommendations for PDF form filling software?

Shannon, one way I have heard is to find a way to convert the PDF to a Word
document so it becomes editable and then you can "sign" it digitally.
in fact, I think Word (2013, 2016 or 365?) itself has the ability to
access/open/edit a PDF.
another solution I heard is using the Kurzweil 1000 which has many features
other than just being able to open and read PDF files, like signing.
I don't have any directions since I never experienced this dilemma.
I guess it would depend if the source from where the PDF originates from
would allow it since the PDF is being converted to an editable format so you
can fill out and sign it yourself.