From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 5:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the trick with multiple attachments in
outlook 2010?

You don't have to be reluctant, but you should not install
from the disk, but go to www.FreedomScientific.com, click on
the downloads link/menu, then arrow to Jaws which is the
first item in the list and activate it. Now find the Jaws
2018.1710.42 download for your machine (either 64 bit or 32
bit) and download it, then install from that since otherwise
you have to instantly update anyways.
Jaws 2018 as all other Jaws versions install completely
independently from Jaws 18 but at the end of the install you
can tell Jaws 2018 to merge the settings from your current
Jaws 18 installation.
Anyhow, this way you can start to use Jaws 2018 and if there
is something you think works better in Jaws 18 you can just
unload Jaws 2018 with Jaws Key+F4 and load Jaws 18 either
with a hotkey you can set up or by typing Windows Key+R
followed by Jaws18 without spaces and press enter.
As far as I am concerned there is little reason to still use
Jaws 18, Jaws 2018 is stabil and runs just as well except
you get to use new features such as Convenient OCR on any
image file (not only PDF) and right from the context/right
click menu in Windows Explorer. You can also start to play
around with Edge if you are using Windows 10, it's not yet
as full-featured of an experience but it works quite well.