Demystify the route pointer to cursor for me

Van Lant, Robin

I’m transitioning to JAWS from Window Eyes.  I use the WE command to route mouse pointer to cursor with some frequency with the Insert numpad plus.  In JAWS, this key command is saying something about cursor routed to JAWS cursor and that does not seem to be what I want.  Also, this morning I hit the Shift Insert and numpad plus key combo and it said some something about the touch cursor, and my keyboard did not work right after than until I figured out Escaped get me out of whatever I did.

Can someone help me understand how what I do in Window Eyes translates to JAWS?

1)      What keys do I hit to put the mouse pointer where my typing cursor is?

2)      What is the Insert numpad plus key doing when it says routed to JAWS cursor and how would I use that?

3)      What is happening when I hit Shift Insert  numpad plus and when do you use this?

Much appreciate.

Robin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114