Re: What is the trick with multiple attachments in outlook 2010?

Shannon

Hi Bill,

I started this conversation with Outlook 2010 as the email client.

The Alt down arrow will not work for me either on the same email I asked this of. I did do the steps to remove the attachments’ preview and now arrowing through the attachment’s works.

The only way to get the items that others are referring to with the Alt Down arrow is to use the context menu. That will either be the context key on the keyboard or Shift F10. Then you will get the choices being talked about.

When I opened the same email in Outlook 2016 the Alt Down key worked as the context key worked in 2016.

(I was using Jaws 2018 on outlook 2010 and jaws 18 on Outlook 2016.)

I hope that helps.

The thing I needed was to turn off that preview thing.

Shannon