From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 17 November 2017 17:37
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the trick with multiple attachments in outlook 2010?

Hi, Shannon. I use Windows 10 with JAWS 2018. I am having no trouble reading multiple attachments with Outlook 2010. I do the following.

1. Open Outlook2010.

2. Shift TAB to the attachments list.

3. Use Right and Left Arrows to advance or go backward through the attachments list.

4. Press ALT + F, followed by M to save attachments.

5. Follow the prompts to save. Then press the OK dialog.

This should save all attachments in the message.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...