Help with JAWS and EXCEL

Shirley Tracy

Greetings all:

You already know I’m not very tech savvy. I am keeping the roster for our
writers club. So far so good. And thank all of you who have given me helpful
advice. Now, I am supposed to print the roster. JAWS reads the entire cell (such
as the person’s address) but sighted friends say they can’t see the entire cell.
Moreover, the entire address doesn’t print. How do I fix this? Obviously, I
don’t know enough to understand what is happening here. And I think I’m the only
member of our club who even bravely steps out and tries to do this.

Thank you in advance for your help.