From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of joe@stintononline.demon.co.uk
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 1:47 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: help with internet

hi all

sorry as I no this will be a silly question for most but I am new to jaws
and not getting on all that well with it!!
for my first question when I am, on a page on the net how do I get jaws to
read it all I want to do is use my cursor keys to move around the screen and
read.
I have tried the 3 cursors the jaws cursor invisible cursor and the
virtual cursor but well it seems a bit hit and miss what it will read.
I am using jaws 12 and windows 7.
I did try and look at the jaws web sight but well as I cant work out how to
get around web sights well I say no more.

cheers Joe