Re: Jaws 2018 goes silent at PIN log-in

Robert Logue

This happens with Jaws 18 on my system. Latest updates.

Bob

On 2017-11-19 10:52 AM, John Gurd via Groups.Io wrote:

I just updated to Windows 10 Fall edition. Now when I turn my PC on Jaws 2018 speaks some background activity at the PIN log-in prompt and then goes silent. I have to load Narrator to enter my PIN and Jaws comes back to life. Also it doesn’t show up in the system tray and pressing JawsKey-J does not work. If I unload Jaws and restart it again it works fine. The same thing happens with my laptop. Is anyone else experiencing this with the PIN login in particular?

John