From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 7:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Contact

Hello again:
How do I enable a screenshot from dropbox. I have dropbox on my computer. And then how do I use it to do the screenshot of the page I want.
Hope to read from you again.
Thanks and cheers.
Ibrahim.

Yes, works fine with Jaws. Do you mean you couldn't enable screenshots
or you couldn't set up OneDrive at all?
Here is how I enable the screenshots:

1. Jaws Key+F11 to bring up the sys tray items, arrow to OneDrive and
press enter 2. Arrow down to Settings and press enter, for some reason
sometimes this just puts me back at the top of the menu and I have to
arrow to Settings a second time and press enter, then Settings opens.
3. I am always in the Account tab on "Add Account" so I do a Shift+tab
to get to the tabs and they are as follows (I use speech history from
here
on):

Settings Tab Account Tab Auto Save Tab Network Tab Office Tab About
Tab Account Tab - just did a "say word" to show what has focus Auto
Save Tab - just did a right arrow to go there Now I tab and it reads
the items in the Auto Save tab, the first items, Pictures and
Documents have two options, "OneDrive" or "This PC Only"
Note, however, that I believe these options only exist with Windows 10
when you are logged in with a Microsoft account, on my Windows 7 PC it
goes straight to the "save pictures automatically" item for when you
connect a phone or USB stick.
As you can see the last item before you get to "OK" is the checkbox
for automatically capture screenshots to OneDrive.
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Pictures Combo box This PC only
2 of 2
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Combo box Documents This PC only
2 of 2
Photos and videos Automatically save photos and videos to OneDrive
whenever I connect a camera, phone, or other device to my PC check box
not checked Screenshots Automatically save screenshots I capture to
OneDrive check box checked OK Button

Regards,
Sieghard