From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 6:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Contact

I couldn't set up OneDrive at all!
Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 11:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Yes, works fine with Jaws. Do you mean you couldn't enable screenshots or you couldn't set up OneDrive at all?
Here is how I enable the screenshots:

1. Jaws Key+F11 to bring up the sys tray items, arrow to OneDrive and press enter 2. Arrow down to Settings and press enter, for some reason sometimes this just puts me back at the top of the menu and I have to arrow to Settings a second time and press enter, then Settings opens.
3. I am always in the Account tab on "Add Account" so I do a Shift+tab to get to the tabs and they are as follows (I use speech history from here on):

Settings Tab Account Tab Auto Save Tab Network Tab Office Tab About Tab Account Tab - just did a "say word" to show what has focus Auto Save Tab - just did a right arrow to go there Now I tab and it reads the items in the Auto Save tab, the first items, Pictures and Documents have two options, "OneDrive" or "This PC Only"
Note, however, that I believe these options only exist with Windows 10 when you are logged in with a Microsoft account, on my Windows 7 PC it goes straight to the "save pictures automatically" item for when you connect a phone or USB stick.
As you can see the last item before you get to "OK" is the checkbox for automatically capture screenshots to OneDrive.
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Pictures Combo box This PC only
2 of 2
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Combo box Documents This PC only
2 of 2
Photos and videos Automatically save photos and videos to OneDrive whenever I connect a camera, phone, or other device to my PC check box not checked Screenshots Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive check box checked OK Button

Regards,
Sieghard