Re: Contact

Hmm, not sure why that is, it always was as simple as opening the OneDrive application and signing in with my Microsoft Id for me. You then have a chance to specify a location where you want the OneDrive folder just as with Dropbox, by default it's in your user folder, and I think that's pretty much it.
I am quite sure if you want to set it up that Microsoft Accessibility can easily help you with that. I have an Office 365 subscription both a Home subscription which I share with my wife and Mom as well as a Business Premium subscription for my business, both come with 1 Tb of storage so it would of course be silly to pay for Dropbox Premium or whatever they call it when I already have all the storage I could want and I would have the Office 365 subscription anyways because I need access to Outlook, Excel and occasionally some of the other Office apps.
The Office 365 subscription is one of the best deals around considering all it includes.

Regards,
Sieghard

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 6:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Contact

I couldn't set up OneDrive at all!
Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 11:30 AM

Yes, works fine with Jaws. Do you mean you couldn't enable screenshots or you couldn't set up OneDrive at all?
Here is how I enable the screenshots:

1. Jaws Key+F11 to bring up the sys tray items, arrow to OneDrive and press enter 2. Arrow down to Settings and press enter, for some reason sometimes this just puts me back at the top of the menu and I have to arrow to Settings a second time and press enter, then Settings opens.
3. I am always in the Account tab on "Add Account" so I do a Shift+tab to get to the tabs and they are as follows (I use speech history from here on):

Settings Tab Account Tab Auto Save Tab Network Tab Office Tab About Tab Account Tab - just did a "say word" to show what has focus Auto Save Tab - just did a right arrow to go there Now I tab and it reads the items in the Auto Save tab, the first items, Pictures and Documents have two options, "OneDrive" or "This PC Only"
Note, however, that I believe these options only exist with Windows 10 when you are logged in with a Microsoft account, on my Windows 7 PC it goes straight to the "save pictures automatically" item for when you connect a phone or USB stick.
As you can see the last item before you get to "OK" is the checkbox for automatically capture screenshots to OneDrive.
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Pictures Combo box This PC only
2 of 2
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Combo box Documents This PC only
2 of 2
Photos and videos Automatically save photos and videos to OneDrive whenever I connect a camera, phone, or other device to my PC check box not checked Screenshots Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive check box checked OK Button

Regards,
Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 5:00 AM

I was not able to get OneDrive Working was you able to sett it up using Jaws?
I have an Microsoft account!
Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 6:31 AM

If you use either Dropbox or OneDrive then the easiest way is to enable screenshots in one of those services. Then simply pressing PrintScreen will take a screenshot and save it to a folder of your choosing as a PNG file.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:38 AM
Subject: Contact

Hi good people:
I joined the group not too long ago, but I've not been posting.
I sent a post two days ago, wanting to know if anyone had solutions to the problem I am having with my web browser firefox and JAWS. From the responses I read to other people's posts, I learnt that the problem is a general problem. It is a problem that appears to defy solutions for now.
I have new issues, which I will like fellow members to please kindly help me address.
I am having problems with screenshots. When I do a screenshot of a web page using the print screen key on my laptop, and copy and paste it into the pint submenu, and subsequently send it, I am informed by the receipient that the screenshot is not visible. I've tried it several times, and the problem remains the same. I use firefox with it. I also use JAWS 16.
Please how can I fix this problem of screenshots not being visible.
What can I do to make the screenshots visible.
Added to this, does anyone use snagit from techsmith? how is it used to do a screenshot of a webpage.
Looking forward to reading from you chaps.
I am Ibrahim Ajayi.

SonicWall identified this message as clean.
To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com and logon with your domain userid and password.
If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'
NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.