help with internet

joe stinton

hi all

sorry as I no this will be a silly question for most but I am new to jaws and not getting on all that well with it!!
for my first question when I am, on a page on the net how do I get jaws to read it all I want to do is use my cursor keys to move around the screen and read.
I have tried the 3 cursors the jaws cursor invisible cursor and the virtual cursor but well it seems a bit hit and miss what it will read.
I am using jaws 12 and windows 7.
I did try and look at the jaws web sight but well as I cant work out how to get around web sights well I say no more.

cheers Joe