Re: Contact

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hello again:
How do I enable a screenshot from dropbox. I have dropbox on my
computer. And then how do I use it to do the screenshot of the page I
want.
Hope to read from you again.
Thanks and cheers.
Ibrahim.

Yes, works fine with Jaws. Do you mean you couldn't enable screenshots or
you couldn't set up OneDrive at all?
Here is how I enable the screenshots:

1. Jaws Key+F11 to bring up the sys tray items, arrow to OneDrive and press
enter
2. Arrow down to Settings and press enter, for some reason sometimes this
just puts me back at the top of the menu and I have to arrow to Settings a
second time and press enter, then Settings opens.
3. I am always in the Account tab on "Add Account" so I do a Shift+tab to
get to the tabs and they are as follows (I use speech history from here
on):

Settings Tab Account Tab Auto Save Tab Network Tab Office Tab About Tab
Account Tab - just did a "say word" to show what has focus
Auto Save Tab - just did a right arrow to go there
Now I tab and it reads the items in the Auto Save tab, the first items,
Pictures and Documents have two options, "OneDrive" or "This PC Only"
Note, however, that I believe these options only exist with Windows 10 when
you are logged in with a Microsoft account, on my Windows 7 PC it goes
straight to the "save pictures automatically" item for when you connect a
phone or USB stick.
As you can see the last item before you get to "OK" is the checkbox for
automatically capture screenshots to OneDrive.
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Pictures Combo box
This PC only
2 of 2
Desktop, Documents and Pictures Combo box
Documents
This PC only
2 of 2
Photos and videos Automatically save photos and videos to OneDrive whenever
I connect a camera, phone, or other device to my PC check box not checked
Screenshots Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive check box
checked
OK Button

Regards,
Sieghard