Re: JAWS 2018 QUESTION

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

You have your choice of Thunderbird, Mail (Windows built in mail app or outlook if you have office. I use Thunderbird myself. It is accessible and easy to use. I dont like the mail app in windows 10. It just isnt as easy as TB and  you have to use different apps for contacts and calender. Three seperate apps to do what Thunderbird does in one. I have Outlook but havent tried it yet.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.