From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 12:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2018 QUESTION

Shirley Tracy

---- Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca> wrote:

=============
Hi Shirley,

One feature I love about Jaws 2018 is the fact that I can now recognize any image file with ?Convenient OCR, it is no longer just PDF files which have to be open in Acrobat Reader. Now if you have a Jpg or tif file you just right click on the file in Windows explorer and choose "Recognize with Jaws" from the context menu.

Regards,
Sieghard