From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jessica Raichle
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 3:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Crowd Funding

Hi:
With croud funding the website usually takes a percentage (usually fairly small). I used Go Fund Me to raise the money needed to purchase a BrailleNote Touch; I was able to raise what I needed in four weeks! You do have to put your amount slightly above what you actually need to account for the percentage the site takes. However, if you receive donations in hand you keep it all, even if you report it on your campaign. Hope this helps!
Jessica