Re: ePub editor that works with Jaws 2018 or Jaws 18

Carol Smith

If you know the information, you can simply go to the books folder and rename them the way you want them to be.

If you are speaking about changing anything inside the book, the only editor I can use with my Win7 is Kurzweil.  HTH.

Carol

On 11/18/2017 2:51 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

I have no issue with reading them, I want the title to show up as something other than “Unknown.”

So, I need an editor, not a reader.

Thanks,

Richard