From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 6:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: financing for jaws

Then there are credit cards too.

Best from,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kelly Pierce
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 6:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I have a full time job and use my wages to buy the technology I want and need. If I can’t afford something now, I save money and buy it later. Jenny, are you working?

Kelly
I have a full time job and use my wages to buy the technology I want and need. If I can’t afford something now, I save money and buy it later. Jenny, are you working?

Kelly

On 11/17/17, netbat66 <netbat66@gmail.com> wrote:
what version are you on now?
are you saying you are 6 upgrades behind?
a s m a is $200 for two pro jaws upgrades.
$120 for two home jaws upgrades.
check here.
https://www.freedomscientific.com/Products/UpgradeAndSMARenewal