From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 7:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2018 QUESTION

No. Your JAWS 18 is already compatible with Windows 10, so installing JAWS
2018 now will not affect that process. BTW the JAWS 2018 on the FS web site download page is already one version higher than your DVD. You could just as well put away that DVD for archival purposes and just download the latest JAWS 2018 to install.

Dave