From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kelly Pierce
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 3:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: financing for jaws, Why Not CrowdFunding?

Another way besides begging to raise needed funds is to find a job or start a small business. Computers and the Internet enable many to work at home.

Kelly
Another way besides begging to raise needed funds is to find a job or start a small business. Computers and the Internet enable many to work at home.

Kelly

On 11/17/17, Peter Donahue <pdonahue2@satx.rr.com> wrote:
Hello,

We're dealing with the same situation here. Perhaps it's time some of
us tried CrowdFunding as a way to raise needed funds to cover these expenses.
People raise funds for all kinds of personal and corporate projects
and individual needs this way. It's time we tapped the power of the
crowd to help us cover the cost of buying and upgrading assistive
technology as an alternative to voke rehab and other public funding
sources. We plan to launch our own crowdfunding site to upgrade our
assistive technology by year's end. If someone beats us to it that's wonderful! All the best.

Peter Donahue