Re: Uninstaling JAWS17

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi David,

Being a 1 handed typist, maybe what's below will help with your keyboard navigation:
Insert Key Mode:
Try the following to turn the Insert Key Mode on / off.  This only works in
the Settings Center Default All Applications.
1. Open the Settings Center in either of these 2 ways.
A. Press, Insert / Jaws Key + 6, on the number row above the main keyboard.
B. Press, Insert / Jaws Key + F2, to open the, Jaws Manager, arrow down,
Settings Center, & press enter.
With the Settings Center open press, control, shift , + D, to open the
Settings Center Default All Applications.
2. Arrow down to, Users, right arrow to open.
3. Arrow down to, Insert Key Mode, to check or uncheck this box.  Here's the
explanation of this option:
When selected, the INSERT key functions as a sticky key. Any key pressed
immediately after pressing the INSERT key is treated as if it were pressed
in combination with the INSERT key. This check box is cleared by default.

Sticky Keys:
Sticky Keys, can be turned on / off by pressing the, Shift key, 5 times, quickly.  If you press the Shifft Key 5 times quickly
you will get a dialogue stating the following:
Sticky Keys
Do you want to turn on Sticky Keys?
Sticky Keys lets you use the SHIFT, CTRL, ALT, or Windows Logo keys by
pressing one key
at a time. The keyboard shortcut to turn on Sticky Keys is to press the
SHIFT key 5 times.
Go to the Ease of Access Center to disable the keyboard shortcut
Yes No
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: Uninstaling JAWS17

Hello Mike:

Use one-handed keyboard, but it does have the “apps” key.  Thanks for info, and I’ll give the uninstall procedure a try.

Don’t think I ever saw Dodgers, but saw a few sox  games at Fenway pahk.

Regards,

DSP