Re: financing for jaws

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

It should only cost you 120.00. 240.00 at most.

On 11/17/2017 4:38 PM, Jenni Kent wrote:
no i am on jaws 17

On 11/17/2017 4:40 PM, netbat66 wrote:
what version are you on now?
are you saying you are 6 upgrades behind?
a s m a is $200 for two pro jaws upgrades.
$120 for two home jaws upgrades.
check here.
https://www.freedomscientific.com/Products/UpgradeAndSMARenewal

-----Original Message----- From: Jenni Kent
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 1:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: financing for jaws

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my jaws and get an sma I live in Iowa In Missouri
there was the tap-i program that paid for assistive tech for you every
few years so you could access the internet. Now I am stuck because I
need this and don't know a way to get it i wish fs had a payment plan
for jfw so people could pay for jaws and an sma I could do that but this
six hundred bucks all at once crap is rediculous.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett (Owner)
Soundtique