Re: financing for jaws

Jenni Kent

no i am not working right now i am looking for work via the ticket to work and my old employer they said they may call me in a month or so about home employment when they can hire more workers that can  work from home so when they can then i will hopefully have a job

On 11/17/2017 5:05 PM, Kelly Pierce wrote:
I have a full time job and use my wages to buy the technology I want
and need. If I can’t afford something now, I save money and buy it
later. Jenny, are you working?

Kelly
I have a full time job and use my wages to buy the technology I want
and need. If I can’t afford something now, I save money and buy it
later. Jenny, are you working?

Kelly

On 11/17/17, netbat66 <netbat66@...> wrote:
what version are you on now?
are you saying you are 6 upgrades behind?
a s m a is $200 for two pro jaws upgrades.
$120 for two home jaws upgrades.
check here.
https://www.freedomscientific.com/Products/UpgradeAndSMARenewal

-----Original Message-----
From: Jenni Kent
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 1:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: financing for jaws

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my jaws and get an sma I live in Iowa In Missouri
there was the tap-i program that paid for assistive tech for you every
few years so you could access the internet. Now I am stuck because I
need this and don't know a way to get it i wish fs had a payment plan
for jfw so people could pay for jaws and an sma I could do that but this
six hundred bucks all at once crap is rediculous.