Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Uninstaling JAWS17

Hi all:

Not to be too “dim”, but which is the “context” key?

Thank you,

David(techno-challenged) Pearson

Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 12:31 PM

Hdere is the proceedure:

1.       Press the windows key and type control and press enter.

2.       Go to programs and features and press enter.

3.       Arrow down until you get to Jaws 17.

4.       Press the context key and arrow down once and press u and follow the prompts.

Hope this helps.

Pastor Gil