Re: financing for jaws, Why Not CrowdFunding?

Kelly Pierce

Another way besides begging to raise needed funds is to find a job or
start a small business. Computers and the Internet enable many to
work at home.

Kelly
Another way besides begging to raise needed funds is to find a job or
start a small business. Computers and the Internet enable many to
work at home.

Kelly

On 11/17/17, Peter Donahue <pdonahue2@satx.rr.com> wrote:
Hello,

We're dealing with the same situation here. Perhaps it's time some of us
tried CrowdFunding as a way to raise needed funds to cover these expenses.
People raise funds for all kinds of personal and corporate projects and
individual needs this way. It's time we tapped the power of the crowd to
help us cover the cost of buying and upgrading assistive technology as an
alternative to voke rehab and other public funding sources. We plan to
launch our own crowdfunding site to upgrade our assistive technology by
year's end. If someone beats us to it that's wonderful! All the best.

Peter Donahue