From: Jenni Kent
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 1:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: financing for jaws

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my jaws and get an sma I live in Iowa In Missouri
there was the tap-i program that paid for assistive tech for you every
few years so you could access the internet. Now I am stuck because I
need this and don't know a way to get it i wish fs had a payment plan
for jfw so people could pay for jaws and an sma I could do that but this
six hundred bucks all at once crap is rediculous.