From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jenni Kent
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 3:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: financing for jaws

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my jaws and get an sma I live in Iowa In Missouri there was the tap-i program that paid for assistive tech for you every few years so you could access the internet. Now I am stuck because I need this and don't know a way to get it i wish fs had a payment plan for jfw so people could pay for jaws and an sma I could do that but this six hundred bucks all at once crap is rediculous.