From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 3:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the trick with multiple attachments in
outlook 2010?

Bill, Dave Tony, George.

Something is wrong here.

I have an email that has seven attachments. Only one of them
is the one I need. There are

6 junk attachments that are jpegs of some signature cards, a
couple of html copies of previous messages and one is the
pdf I am looking for.

I can't arrow across or up or down past the second one. I
keep getting stuck and Jaws says focus lost.

I don't want to have to save all the junk onto my system
only to have to print it and sign and re-scan.

This is not the first time this has happened to me.

Even when there is only one real attachment Jaws announces
that there are two when I alt tab into the attachments
field.

Anyone know why it would be behaving like this?

Outlook 2010 and Jaws 18 and or Jaws 2018.

Thanks

Shannon