From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Danney Yates
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 7:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Reading the address field in Outlook 13

Hi everyone, I am using jaws 18 with Outlook 2013. I use the auto fill feature when I enter addresses and the “to “field. Why is it that I cannot read by character once I get that into the field? Is there a command I can use so that I can read by character. This would be helpful if I’m not certain how to spell a persons name. Thanks so much, as always, for any help.
Danny Yates

Sent from my iPhone