Re: financing for jaws

Don H

I think organizations like the NFB have a loan program for such things.

On 11/17/2017 3:21 PM, Jenni Kent wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to upgrade my jaws and get an sma I live in Iowa In Missouri there was the tap-i program that paid for assistive tech for you every few years so you could access the internet. Now I am stuck because I need this and don't know a way to get it i wish fs had a payment plan for jfw so people could pay for jaws and an sma I could do that but this six hundred bucks all at once crap is rediculous.