Re: What is the trick with multiple attachments in outlook 2010?

Shannon

Bill, Dave Tony, George.

Something is wrong here.

I have an email that has seven attachments. Only one of them is the one I need. There are

6 junk attachments that are jpegs of some signature cards, a couple of html copies of previous messages and one is the pdf I am looking for.

I can’t arrow across or up or down past the second one. I keep getting stuck and Jaws  says focus lost.

I don’t want to have to save all the junk onto my system only to have to print it and sign and re-scan.

This is not the first time this has happened to me.

Even when there is only one real attachment Jaws announces that there are two when I alt tab into the attachments field.

Anyone know why  it would be behaving like this?

Outlook 2010 and Jaws 18 and or Jaws 2018.

Thanks

Shannon