Re: Automatic Numbering In Outlook 2007

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Pastor Gil.

I use Outlook 2010, not Outlook 2007, but I think the procedure should be similar.

Turn Off Auto Bullet Or Numbering In Outlook

You can turn off auto bullet or numbering in Outlook as follows.

1. Open the Outlook Options dialog box.

2. click File > Options.

3. click the Mail in the left bar, and then click the Spelling and Autocorrect button in the Compose messages section.

4. In the Editor Options dialog box, click the Proofing in the left bar, and then click the AutoCorrect Options button in the AutoCorrect options section.

5. In the AutoCorrect dialog box, go to the AutoFormat As You Type tab, and uncheck the Automatic bulleted lists and the Automatic numbered lists boxes in the Apply as you type section. And then click the OK button.

6. Click the OK buttons to close all dialog boxes to finish saving the settings.

From now on, the 1. Or * you type in the email body won’t be automatically numbered or bulleted any more.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...