From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 11:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: What is the trick with multiple attachments in outlook 2010?

Hi all,

0I know that I can alt tab from the top of the message into the attachments field but when there are multiple attachments to a message.  Jaws 18 and Jaws 2018 are having problem s arrowing to the other items in the list.

What is the trick?

Insert A does  not get me into the attachments list as the help says it will.

So what do I do?

Thanks

Shannon