From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Additional Note Regarding Outlook Crashing When Entering E-mail Addresses Into A Blank E-mail

Hello, everyone.

Yesterday, you may recall that I was told by Freedom Scientific Tech Support that the best way to solve the issue of Outlook Crashing when entering addresses into the “to” field of a new e-mail message was to put Outlook in safe mode.

This is continuing to work for me, although I must add that if you shut your computer down for any reason, you will have to go back into Outlook and put it back into safe mode once you have re-booted.

Apparently, the safe mode setting isn’t saved, as I have just discovered.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

and
'spam@...'