Re: Outlook 2010 jaws 18, message threading?

Van Lant, Robin

Think what you are referring to in Outlook is called conversations.  I am still primarily using Window Eyes and have several folders of messages, including this JAWS list set in conversations by subject.  To enable it in Outlook 2010, go to the View ribbon and tab to the Conversations checkbox.  What I avoid at all costs is Outlooks arranging by Groups.  This is different from  conversations. I suppose it might be nice for sighted folks, but I find it really annoying with speech, so I am careful to go into the Arrange by menu and ensure that the Show in Groups setting is not checked.   To my recollection, sorting by groups by date is a common default in Outlook.

Robin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook 2010 jaws 18, message threading?

Hello all,

It didn’t work wellif at all withWE but can you use the message threading in Outlook 2010 with jaws18?

It would make cleaning and taking care of messages that pertain to particular topics so much easier.

If so how do I enable this in Outlook 2010?

And I guess I might add if not in jaws 18 does it work in jaws 2018

I don’t have it yet but… if it works maybe I would get it

Thanks

Shannon

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114