Re: OT ChromeBook

Carol Smith

Again, thank you for all of the information.

Carol

On 11/13/2017 4:11 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Carol,

You're welcome. I also forgot http://www.chromevox.com when I wrote to you. Take a look at that one too.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: 12 November 2017 23:15
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OT ChromeBook

Thank you, Steve. I have started looking at these and they look like they will be very useful. Thank you.

Carol
carollablady@aol.com

If you are so enclined, can you write me off list and let me know how to contact you? Thanks again.

On 11/12/2017 12:25 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Carol,

Go here for general usage:-

http://www.chromebook.com

Also, search on Youtube for Chromebook Accessibility. They have done some very good described videos on learning how to use Chromevox Next.

Failing that, hit me privately with any questions, and I'll see what I can do.

I have a Chromebook and love it.

All the best

Steve