Top 5 audio enhancers for Windows 10

Cristóbal

Hello list,

Was wondering if anyone’s used any of these sound utilities and whether they found them to be accessible and actually do in fact increase or enhance sound quality? Be it audio in general (in my case a laptop) or even if there’s any positive impact for a screen reader (for me Jaws with eloquence).

I thought I’d ask first in case someone’s already put them through their paces and can offer an opinion and hopefully help avoid having to install and uninstall application after application. Link to the article covering each one is also below.

Applications in question are:

1. DFX Audio Enhancer

2. Breakaway Audio Enhancer

3. Bongiovi DPS for Windows 10