From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony
Malykh
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 6:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws doesn't speak new output in command prompt as it appears

Hello listers,

I work a lot in command prompt window (also known as console/terminal)
in Windows. Some time ago, probably a few months ago, Jaws stopped
reading new output as it appears in the window. I can still get the
current line by pressing Insert+8, or I can switch to Jaws cursor and
read all the contents, but that's pretty inefficient, since I'd have
to do it for every command that I type. Is this a bug in Jaws or is
there a magic checkbox in Jaws settings that I need to check to make
it to work?

I know there is one workaround for this: turning one "Use legacy
console" checkbox in command prompt options solves the issue. That's
what I have been using so far, but now I need to use a program that
requires the new console.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thank you
Tony