From: Dani Pagador
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 9:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is There a JFW2018 Home Use Version?

Hi, Everyone.
When I checked my serial number at FS's site, it showed that I have
one upgrade remaining before I can renew my SMA.

I'm using JFW17 Home.

I tried upgrading to JFW2018 and both the Tandem and Non-tandem
versions are listed as Professional. Both ask for activations when I
try to use them.

Would anyone on list know if there's an upgrade for the Home version?
I'll call FS Monday to check with them, but was wondering if a list
member might have an answer in the meantime.

Thanks,
Dani