Re: Is There a JFW2018 Home Use Version?

Carol Smith

Hi,

You make a choice of 32 or 64 bit and download that one. The pro or home version is in the same download and your version is activated by your serial number. One thing that I might mention is that your one SMA would only get you version 18 since you are running version 17. You would need another SMA to get version 2018. I hope this is helpful.

Carol

On 11/10/2017 9:22 AM, Dani Pagador wrote:
Hi, Everyone.
When I checked my serial number at FS's site, it showed that I have
one upgrade remaining before I can renew my SMA.

I'm using JFW17 Home.

I tried upgrading to JFW2018 and both the Tandem and Non-tandem
versions are listed as Professional. Both ask for activations when I
try to use them.

Would anyone on list know if there's an upgrade for the Home version?
I'll call FS Monday to check with them, but was wondering if a list
member might have an answer in the meantime.

Thanks,
Dani