Re: Is There a JFW2018 Home Use Version?

Marten Post Uiterweer

Dani,

The upgrade is for jfw18. If you want to upgrade to jfw2018, you need
two upgrades and youhave to pay for it.

Jfw2018 is a professional version on your pc because it is a demo
version and demo's are professional.

So you can pgrade to jfw18 for free. The 2018 will cost you money.
If you have a license for 2018, it will be a home version.

Kind regards, Marten

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 04:22:48 -1000 "Dani Pagador" <pocketfulofspry@...> wrote:

Hi, Everyone.
When I checked my serial number at FS's site, it showed that I have
one upgrade remaining before I can renew my SMA.

I'm using JFW17 Home.

I tried upgrading to JFW2018 and both the Tandem and Non-tandem
versions are listed as Professional. Both ask for activations when I
try to use them.

Would anyone on list know if there's an upgrade for the Home version?
I'll call FS Monday to check with them, but was wondering if a list
member might have an answer in the meantime.

Thanks,
Dani