Few elementary issues with MS word

turab chimthanawala

Hi all
Wanted inputs on the following basic problems with Word.
1. While I wish to make the headings bold or underlined, it sometimes
happens that the subsequent text also appears in bold or underlined
form. I mean pressing Ctrl + U or B doesn't always yield results as
JAWS repeatedly says 'Bold on'. Also if we wish to read a document,
how to effectively ascertain whether the document is underlined or
bold.
2. Any key command to get rid of all the footnotes from the document at once.
3. Key command to get back to the document text after reading the footnote.
Best
Turab