Re: Question about starting JAWS automatically

Soronel Haetir

My experience has been that jaws doesn't work well using auto-start in
remote situations (whether connecting to a local VM or an actual
remote desktop), but I also haven't poked at it enough to try and
figure out why. If I had to guess I would think it's because jaws is
trying to start before the communication channel is ready but I do not
know that for a fact. If I start jaws manually it works fine.

On 11/9/17, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@envisionus.com> wrote:
Place Jaws in the startup folder!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com<http://www.envisionus.com>

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and
opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through
employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.