Re: Outlook 2016 Address Field Issue

Hi Tom,

I highly doubt that has anything to do with an Outlook repair, it’s probably just another Office update where Microsoft decided to break things. I would call Microsoft Accessibility and show them, I am planning to do just that once I get to work today. It is my guess that there is no work-around other than to start an email from your Contacts. For me even pasting in a complete address will crash it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 4:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2016 Address Field Issue

Cathyanne:

I tried re-booting, with no luck.

I have never done an Outlook repair, so can you tell me how to carry that out once I find it in programs and features?

In other words, what do I look for, and where do I find the Outlook repair option?

One other thing I will try is NVDA.  I’ll see if the problem replicates itself with that screen reader.

Thanks for your response.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan