If you have an icon on your desk top for the program you want to have run
maximized, try the following:
1. Highlight the icon and press, alt +
enter, for the properties.
2. Tab to, Run, and there should be a combo box
with the following options Normal Window, Minimized, & Maximized.
Arrow down to, Maximized, and then tab to, Apply, press the spacebar, tab to,
Okay, press the enter / spacebar to save your changes & close.
don't have the Icon on the desk top then do the following:
1. Go to, programs, in the start menu or the proper Programs Files folder
on the route of the C drive, find the program folder & open it.
Highlight the executable for the program, press your applications key, arrow up
to, properties and press enter
3. Arrow down to, Send To, & press enter.
4. Arrow to, Desktop Create Shortcut, & press
5. Now you can follow the first 3 steps from the top of this
Note: The icon that you created on your desktop from the
program executable might be named something like, Program Name - shortcut.
To change the name:
1. Highlight the icon & press your, F2, key.
2. You are now in an edit field so, change the name to what
you want to name it & press enter to save the change &
"max" every time it's
opened from now on.
David S. Pearson