Re: Typing program younger students

Sharon

Try Talking Typing Teacher from MarvelSoft. Designed for elementary through high school students though. Assumes the student can spell to some extent. But at least the student could learn the letters perhaps.

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jordana Engebretsen
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 12:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Typing program younger students

Hi JFW experts,

Please, need information regarding Typing Programs for younger students.  I have used “Talking Typer”, “Type Abilities”, with my middle and high school students.  I am working with a very young preschooler.  The student is learning with a small computer and JAWS 18.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Jordana

Jordana Engebretsen

Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired, TVI, MA

907-714-8951